Friday, June 3, 2011

Sending out a request...

...and an apology for the weepy blog last week. All the sad stars conjuncted last weekend and I had to process some things. Thanks for bearing with me.

I'd like to preface this next thing by saying that I'm not looking for a free house; all I need is a bit of a break to make the monthly bottom line more manageable. (Not to say that it wouldn't be a wonder and a miracle if Bank of America forgave the loan as a charitable contribution so I could quit worrying about that and get on with the task at hand but I'm not counting on it.:)

What I'm going to ask you to do will take five minutes and will cost 40, or has it gone up to 41 cents for a stamp these days...?

If we could perhaps get enough people to write to Brian Moynihan asking him to please intervene and help us figure out a way to remain on the property, then he might prove to us that he is indeed human and has a heart deep down there somewhere, to provide some assistance for the little person.

I can promise you, no one wants my house but me. It was on the market for 4 years and I couldn't GIVE the damn thing away even when it was worth more than what I owed on it.

Please hand write the address on the envelope.

His corporate address:

Mr. Brian Moynihan
c/o Bank of America
Corporate Headquarters
100 N. Tyron St.
Charlotte, N.C. 28202
PLEASE FORWARD

All you need is my name:
E. Monteen McCord

And my physical address:
6730 Union Hill Rd.
Canton, Ga 30115

It doesn't need to be more than a sentence...please consider doing this for us?

Thank you....m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home