Monday, July 4, 2011

Calling campaign...

Thanks for the calls last week! But the more we have, the better. The squeaky wheel gets the grease! My attorney has suggested that I blog again and ask that you make a follow up call to one or the other or BOTH of the nice people listed below.

Carlos – 818-713-2841
Pryana – 631-847-8223

One of the Barred babes got down into the pond last evening. He was so funny wading around in the water. I wish I had my video recorder with me while he bathed because the stills didn't turn out so hot (what else do you expect from my action shots?)

Two Babes down at the pond...one bailed in, one's thinking about it.






What's grey and goes a thousand miles an hour? An owl in a blender? Nope...it's an owl taking a bath, late in the day with a flash that only syncs at 60...


This is what I do...raising babies is like a golf swing. There has to be follow-through, otherwise all your work's for nothing.

Please consider making a phone call to Bank of America on our behalf. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and if you would like to donate a little Mouse Money, you can go over to www.hawktalk.org and click on the 'donate' button.

2 Comments:

At July 4, 2011 at 2:42 PM , Blogger amanda said...

I didn't even realize owls liked water!!

 
At July 4, 2011 at 3:54 PM , Blogger Monteen said...

Oh yes, Amanda. Barred owls hang out near water and prey on aquatic vertebrates. This is why their beaks, legs, eyelids are yellow...from the beta carotene in aquatic prey, which is a constituent of Vitamin A.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home