Saturday, June 11, 2011

Quick reminder...

Hi kids,

Just a quick note to remind you that it’s not too late to send a note to help us out a lot by pleading our case to Bank of America.

We are on the verge of being foreclosed on and I am asking for reconsideration for a loan modification.

Please hand write the address on the envelope.

His corporate address:

Mr. Brian Moynihan
c/o Bank of America
Corporate Headquarters
100 N. Tyron St.
Charlotte, N.C. 28202
PLEASE FORWARD

All you need is my name:
E. Monteen McCord

And my physical address:
6730 Union Hill Rd.
Canton, Ga 30115

It doesn't need to be more than a sentence...please consider doing this for us?

Thank you....m.

www.hawktalk.org
http://monteenmccord.blogspot.com

PS - I’m still rearing the 7 Red-shouldered hawks and should be releasing them in another week. The more time I can give him in captivity, the better habituated they will become and hopefully not bolt when I open the door.

The owls are out and zooming around learning the ropes!
How many pairs of eyes do you see? This photo was
taken at a little after 6am Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home