Saturday, August 27, 2011

Letter from BoA

Hey y’all,

Thank you for sending in your comments. Below is a note from the Legacy Asset Servicing Department, whatever the heck THAT means…

_______________________________________________________________

Ms. McCord, good afternoon. I hope that you are able to endure the hurricane safely.

When you have a minute would you call me at one of the numbers below? It’s regarding the proposals that a few of your avid supporters have sent to us, which we are presently analyzing.

In the meantime, could you tell them that we are in communication with you and that there is no need to send more emails.

Thank you, and again, our best wishes are with you during this difficult time.

Michael J Gross
Senior Vice President
Bank of America
National Mortgage Outreach
Legacy Asset Servicing
805-917-0387 O
818-584-5181 C
michael.gross@bankofamerica.com


_______________________________________________________

In other words, he’s saying, “STOP IT ALREADY!” *giggle*

I’m not sure if this is even a good sign or not, but I’ll call him Monday and see what’s what. In the mean time, people have also been sending me information on how the banking system works and I am diligently studying to see what my options are if they decide not to play nice in the sand box.

Thanks very much to all of you who responded.

I’m still flushing infection out of Francis’ foot every day, so Monday I’m going to request a culture and sensitivity, which will put me back a couple hundred bucks, but we need to find out what we’re dealing with so the appropriate medicine can be administered. If we can concentrate an antibiotic directly into the wound as a flush, rather than using it systemically, then I won’t worry about compromising her kidneys. In the mean time, she’s still very tolerant and knows that I am only trying to help her get well….m.

www.hawktalk.org - New and improved! Thanks Rick!
http://monteenmccord.blogspot.com new video’s below posted yesterday
www.facebook.com/hawktalk - New and improved! Thanks, Gary!

What happens if I don’t get the food shoveled to Francis fast enough…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home