Friday, May 18, 2012

Update on "Lizard" and the babies

Everyone's coming along nicely. The babies are eating me out of house and home and feathering out beautifully. I'll open the door on them in about 2 weeks, but before I do, I'll introduce some live mice so they can get their feet about them.

I have an appointment with Lizard next Tuesday to take a peek in his ear, then I'll start offering live food to see if he can triangulate well enough to be released. Purchasing the live mice from a retail establishment is very costly, so if you can help us out with Mouse Money, we sure would appreciate it!



Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for donating to a good cause. I live very simply and appreciate so very much your continued support, however small the amount. Love, light and five dollars can go a looong way!  ....m.  http://www.hawktalk.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home