Saturday, October 17, 2009

Highland Games...swill dark beer, ogle naked knees!

I ALMOST turned around and drove back home about half way to Highland Games at Stone Mountain today, BUT I toughed it out and I'm glad I did. I dressed for the weather...overcast, misty, chilly. PERFECT Scotland weather! It was awesome!


This here is an official naked knee from Scotland via Ft. Lauderdale! Woo-Hoo! He threatened to call me Sunday night before he leaves for Edinborough...**sigh**


For some reason, I had lots of compliments today, mostly from ladies, but I shot this nice man shooting me...


My, oh my...he was awfully pretty and served in some official capacity...


There is something very primal and emotional when I hear bagpipes. I can't explain it, but I have this huge lump in my throat when I am in the presence of this music...


Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and please feel free to pass it along to your friends. Who knows? One of those friends may have some extra Mouse Money to help me as I endeavor to help those who have no voice....m.

1 Comments:

At October 19, 2009 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Gaina said...

Aww, you look lovely! I'm glad you had a nice time :).

If I were you, I'd definitely stick a Paypal button on your blog for 'Mouse Money'. Ever thought about getting people to sponsor the birds that you can't release?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home